Cairns is a thriving tourist hotspot in Tropical North Queensland, hugely popular with tourists from all over the world.
The city boasts mild winters, gorgeous beaches, stunning scenery, great nightlife, and plenty of fun things to see and do. With two World Heritage Sites together in one Area there is so much to see and do. Explore the Rainforest, snorkel the reef, skydive or just take it easy and wander around the bustling city.
Great Barrier Reef
The Great Barrier Reef is the world’s largest coral reef system composed of over 2,900 individual reefs and 900 islands stretching for over 2,300 kilometres over an area of approximately 344,400 square kilometres.
World Heritage Rainforest
The Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation Rainforest are World Heritage Listed areas and contain the highest number of plant and animal species that are rare, or threatened with near extinction, anywhere in the world. The Daintree Rainforest is a unique area, precariously balanced between the advances of development and the warnings of environmentalists.
- Discover Cairns City Sightseeing
- Rainforest Tour including indigenous activities and gondola tour over the rainforest
- Kuranda Village Tour
- Full Day Reef Trip
- Australian Native Wildlife Sanctuary Tour
- Atherton Tablelands and Waterfall Tour
- Cairns Aquarium
- Cairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome
- Optional Activities
- 6 Nights’ Accommodation (Hostel / Hotel)
- Homestay can also be arranged, please let us know if you would like more information
- Breakfast and Lunch Daily (Dinner included with Hostel Accommodation Package)
- Coach Transfers
- Ferry Transfers
- Dinner @ own expense for 3-Star and 4-Star Hotel package. Discount Vouchers are available.
- Personal items
6 Nights / 7 Days
Cost (Min. 20 pax)
- Hostel (Quad Share) – $1465.00 (Includes all Meals)
- 3-Star Accommodation (Triple Share) – $1445.00 (Includes Breakfast & Lunch. Dinner at own expense daily)
- 4-Star Accommodation (Twin Share) – $1825.00 (Included Breakfast & Lunch. Dinner at own expense daily)
Please click on the buttons below to view the itinerary and to book your Discover Cairns Program: